In my last blog post, I mentioned that I make weekly playlists. Each Sunday, I compile some tracks together, and burn it onto a CD. So when I’m driving to work, or around town, I always have a homemade sound track to spice up the ride.
I’ve decided to start posting these playlists each week! I have an assorted taste in music, so I cannot promise trendy tunes, or the go-to genres. But if you’re looking for a good mix of music, check out these weekly posts! Here’s my playlist for the week of August 5th:
- Dancing in the Moonlight by Van Morrison
- Maurine by Say Hi
- Sail by AWOLNATION
- You are the Ocean by Phantogram
- No Interruption by Hoodie Allen
- Tongue Tied by Group Love
- 212 by Azealia Banks
- The Ballad of Yoko and John by The Beatles
- Punching in a Dream by the Naked and Famous
- It’s Not Unusual by Tom Jones
- Loveless by Said the Whale
- The A Team by Ed Sheeran
- Some Nights by Fun.
- Over the Hills and Far Away by Led Zeppelin
- When You Were Young by The Killers
- Getting into You by Relient K
- Beast of Burden by The Rolling Stones
- The Ocean Breathes Salty by Modest Mouse
- Take Care by Rihanna and Drake
- 40 Day Dream by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Enjoy! If you have a song suggestion for next week’s playlist, email me at email@example.com, or tweet it to @TowerInsurance. I’ll choose one submission each week to be featured, along with a shout out to the winner.