It’s never too late to get into the holiday spirit! Check out these fun events around Los Angeles for some holiday cheer.
Tomorrow night, head to the Holiday Sing-Along event at The Music Center.
It’s a chance to sing along to holiday classics! There will even be sheet music provided. Some of the songsinclude: Baby, It’s Cold Outside, Silent Night, Christmas Time is Here, Silver Bells, and Little Saint Nick. It’s a free event, though tickets are needed for entry, and will be distributed in line on the day of—at 6:00pm. Come early! There’s limited seating, and tickets are given on a first come serve basis.
- Date: December 21st, 2012
- Time: 6:30-8:00pm
- Place: The Music Center Plaza, 135 N Grand
Angeles, CA 90012
- Cost: Free!
What about ice-skating in Culver City or Downtown Santa Monica?!
Santa Monica is hosting wintertime festivities! Santa Monica brought back ICE—its 6th annual celebration—and it’s becoming a community tradition! Stop by for some fun, family friendly skating! There’s even a mini rank available for those children ages 6 and under.
- Date: Open through January 21st, 2013
- Where: 1324 5th
Street, Santa Monica, CA 9040 (Downtown at the corner of 5th and Arizona Avenue)
- Monday- Thursday: 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Friday: 2:00pm-Midnight
- Saturday: 10:00am- Midnight
- Sunday: 10:00am-10:00pm
- Cost: $12.00 (Admission and skate rental)
- Extras: Get some yummy snacks from ICE Bites Café
For more information, check out: http://downtownsm.com/ice
Culver City’s Holiday Ice Rink is open everyday until January 7, 2013. It’s located in the heart of Culver City! Take the family out for a fun day of skating, and then head out to grab lunch or do some shopping. Hour long skating sessions start each hour and a half. Check out the schedule below for more details. Through an outreach alliance with the Culver City Education Foundation, all proceeds help benefit the community by giving back to local schools!
- Date: Open through January 7th, 2013
- Where: 9300
Culver Blvd., Culver
City, CA 90232
available at: Ince
Parking Structure, 9099
parking for the first 2 hours)
- Dec. 20th: 1:00pm-9:30pm
- Dec. 21st: 1:00pm- 11:00pm
- Dec. 22nd– 23rd: 10:00am- 11:00pm
- Dec. 24th: 10:00am-8:00pm
- Dec. 25th: 11:30am- 9:30pm
- Dec. 26th: 30th– 10:00am- 11:00pm
- Dec. 31st: 10:00am- 9:30pm
- Jan. 1st– 5th: 10:00am-11:00pm
- Jan. 6th: 10:00am- 9:30pm
- Jan 7th: 1:00pm-9:30pm
- $6.00 for Children 12 and under
- $10.00 for General Admission
- Group discounts are available, see website for prices
Check out http://holidayicerinkculvercity.com/ for more information
Beach + Snow= Winter Wonderland
Dreaming of a white Christmas? Make your dream a reality at the Dockweiler Beach Winter Wonderland. It’s a free events, with fun activities, bouncers, and…. snow (it’s real)! Snow on the beach?! Who says you can’t have the best of both worlds?!
- Date: Saturday December 22nd
- Time: 11:00am-4:00pm
- Where: Dockweiler
Vista del Mar, Playa
Del Rey, CA 90293
- Cost: Free!